ShantaeSexy.com

Being Sexy Is A Hard Job, but Someone's Gotta Do It
The Confident, yet Humble Network

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Brandon's Song

Shantae Sexy
Site Owner

Hi everyone,

It is not everyday I get a moment to look into the lives of my family and friends. However while up this am I came across a good friend of mines page and saw that within the past few months or so she had and still is facing trial and tribulation.

I honestly do not know how to start or where to start, but I feel as though I have started... Brandon is a good friend of mine, his mother was one of my Model Mentor and Coach's when I was in college. Over the years I've kept contact with the family and respectfully she and I have become friends over the course of time. I remember months ago seeing her post about her son needing surgery. I prayed then that all went well, I wasn't sure which of her sons until today... If you can take a moment and hear Brandon's Song, hear his story as I continue to pray for God to give him peace.

--

I appreciate you visiting, come again!

January 6, 2013 at 7:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shantae Sexy
Site Owner

Show your support

go on twitter daily and hashtag

#BRANDONSSONG

RIDE THAT WAVE!

--

January 8, 2013 at 1:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shantae Sexy
Site Owner

More ways to show support!

"You can go to any TD Bank Location and Donate under the name Brandons Fund any amount Is appreciated. Thank you so much. Any questions and or concerns please contact.( Kamei Kaver)

609-731-1380 Coordinator.or Kelly Johson" ~ Tammy Wright

--

January 8, 2013 at 2:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shantae Sexy
Site Owner

I just wanted to mention that everyone is so estatic and optimistic. It's great to see everyone using their talents and skills just the family and friends are supposed to do.

I'm glad to be part of all the greatness and look forward to seeing Slim go to Mexico for Holisitic treatment.

I hope he takes some nice photos, I have yet to go to Mexico. :)

--

January 8, 2013 at 2:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shantae Sexy
Site Owner

Come out for the

Bowling for Brandon

Event

For more information click the link!

https://www.facebook.com/events/129764893854781/

--

January 8, 2013 at 11:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shantae Sexy
Site Owner

Friendly Reminder & Update

Bowling For Brandon is NOW...

Brandon's All Black Benefit

So click this link below and see you there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/129764893854781/

--

January 20, 2013 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shantae Sexy
Site Owner

Be there! Here is yet Another great event for Brandon!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151406764406049&set=a.10150107975381049.301589.606086048&type=1&theater" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Come out and laugh your socks off!

--

February 5, 2013 at 9:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shantae Sexy
Site Owner

Check out THIS link if you're in ATL and want to come out to support Brandon! 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=134209246751074&set=a.130632613775404.24372.130576803780985&type=1&theater

Currently he is in Hawaii where he's just begun his treatment. Due to center qualifications he had to go to the treatment center located in Hawaii. Though the flight was a bit uncomfy for Brandon they have safely arrived.

Keep Brandon in your prayers that he'll have a successful treatment and be able to return home to be with his family.

--

March 11, 2013 at 12:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shantae Sexy
Site Owner

This event was also a great success! Check out the link to see photos from the event!  Shortly after Tammy Wright, Brandon's Mother posted a video of his rare sarcoma it went viral and reached hundreds of thousands of people throughout the world in less than 24 hours.

The outpour of support and encouragement was and still is much appreciated by family, friends and fellow supporters.

Continue to donate and pray as Brandon continues to fight and beat this rare cancer to the finish line!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=133655610139771&set=a.133655423473123.1073741825.130576803780985&type=1&theater

--

March 11, 2013 at 1:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shantae Sexy
Site Owner

This morning Brandon aka Slim bka B did pass. My prayers and condolences to his Mom, twin brother, son, daughter, Father and all of those who have been riding that wave.

I'm most grateful to know that he was able to go for his treatment and enjoy seeing a community and world come together to work towards being there during his time of trial and tribulation.

May the grace of God be with you, Rest Peacefully

God Bless,

Shantae

March 29, 2013 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.